~Hari Ini Dalam Catatan Blog Terlampau?~

The Best Search Of Blog About Humour (Daily Update) / Blog Carian Terbaik Mengenai Humor (Dikemaskini Setiap Hari)- www.imoimora.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 25, 2006

My Teacher

TEACHER : John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN : You told me to do it without using tables.
____________________________________

TEACHER : Glenn, how do you spell "crocodile?"
GLENN : K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L"
TEACHER : No, that's wrong
GLENN : Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
____________________________________

TEACHER : Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD : H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER : What are you talking about?
DONALD : Yesterday you said it's H to O.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home